Monday, January 29, 2007

brainstorm

For the brainstorm I plan to embark writing the follow ways. As we all are aware. Our writing style has to accommodate that of creative nonfiction. Thus, I plan to utilize all of the techniques discussed in class as an inclusion to my writing. Issues I will be addressing are; personal experience (fortune and misfortune, happiness and sadness, and overall success) and other people experiences.
Within the composition will be several paragraphs, one of each addressing a specific life experience, supported by ideas and experiences of others. I going include stories, and will tend be very repetitive, or redundant.

7 comments:

SoulStar said...

I think all of the ideas that you have listed all are good Hamilton !!!

Milan said...

hey sounds good, cant wait to read it

-Nick said...

I think your proposed layout will fullfil all of the parts we need to - though I am interested in hearing your topic ideas.

S. Currie said...

I feel comfortable knowing that you have a full understanding of how the style and flow of the essay should be. Know that I will be in touch with you during the remainder of the class. However, I agree with Nick, I'd like to know more about your intended topic. The concepts behind them and where they will eventually take us as readers.

S. Chandler said...

So you have a start on mapping out how you are going to go about this project - good. And thinking about audience expectations (that your work is written to the demands of creative nonfiction) is absolutely necessary.

Good. Now. What do you want to tell us? What do you want to explore? Do some more writing - this time maybe some rambling, associative babbling that connects to events, people or places that come into your mind. Do some exploring of particular material.

Mauren Kadash said...

I think you have a great perspective on how to write creative nonfiction. I think once you decide on your topic it will be easy to format it into the steps you described.

Molly said...

You've got me interested!